Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Accounting
Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience: 2-3 years
Travel: Less than 10%
FMS is rapidly growing to a midsized multinational company servicing the retail sector with a focus on the grocery and supermarket industry. Due to our continued growth over the last decade, we are in need of additional team members to facilitate our continued plans for expansion.
The ideal candidate will develop programs needed by our clients on an ad hoc basis along with development for long term projects.
• Develop Programs using COOL:2E / CA 2E to generate code for our accounting and payroll suite of applications.
• Utilize business requirements to create code.
• Perform initial round of review prior to Business Analyst testing.
• Properly document code.
• Work with Development Team on long term projects.
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following abilities and experience:
• BS in Computer Sciences
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Strong communication and building interpersonal relationships.
• Experience with Accounting, Payroll/HR, Time Clock and Labor Scheduling packages.
• 2-3 years of experience with COOL:2E / CA 2E
• 2-3 years of experience with JAVA, Linux, Apache, MySql, and php
• Portal/Dashboard experience a plus
• Spanish or French is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, disability, PTO, holidays, and a matching 401k plan.
Note: Due to financial nature of our work Credit and Background Checks are performed