Key Account Executive (Bilingual-Spanish)
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Sales
Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience: 5 years
Travel: 40% to 60%
This position is based on consultative, relationship-based selling of Accounting Services, and Application Services using all available tools to identify and qualify prospects.
FMS has two interrelated levels of services offerings:
- Business Process Outsourced Services – provides accounting, automated bank reconciliation, and payroll services to independent supermarket stores and chains that choose not to perform these functions internally.
- Applications and Hosting Services – installs and supports FMS’ proprietary grocery specific financial and payroll applications and hosting for independent supermarket chains that perform the accounting functions internally and also to wholesalers that provide accounting services to their customers.
- For Services: Accounting firms; Grocery Wholesaler Retail Accounting Departments, Independent accountants, payroll services providers.
- For Systems: Homegrown systems; JD Edwards; Lawson; People Soft; Oracle, Great Plains, and a variety of PC based off-the-shelf accounting packages.
- Identify, qualify, and close new accounts in assigned territory.
- Provide support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compile and analyze data to find trends.
- Develop sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintain a database of contact information.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handle complaints and negotiations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To be considered for this position, you must possess the following abilities and experience:
- A 4-year college degree, preferably in business with a defined and measured aptitude for selling.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the grocery retail industry, with an overall understanding of the opportunities and challenges within this industry.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Company-sponsored sales and professional development classes, or resources are required on an on-going basis.
- The ability to travel to visit prospects, clients, and to support trade shows and other related activities. Periodic overnight travel is required (an estimated 40% of the time)
- Bilingual-Spanish Required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, disability, vacation, holidays, and 401k plan.
Note: Due to the financial nature of our work Credit and Background Checks are performed as part of the hiring process and annually thereafter.