ACA and EEO Compliance
Avoid steep fines and penalties for non-compliance
There is a costly compliance risk with not reporting or not reporting accurately. The process is complicated, but with Sync- Stream’s cloud-based ACA Dashboard, our most comprehensive ACA solution, you can track, report, and manage compliance all with one tool.
With our Full-Service/White Glove Support we can assist you from start to finish.
A designated ACA Team leader for training, data management, and technical support
A month by month ACA Action plan to maintain your solution
One-on-One onboarding and training by your ACA team leader
Corrections assistance for file uploads
Individualized preparation and guidance through fulfillment of 1095-C form delivery to employees and IRS E-Filing
Unlimited Ongoing solution support
The ACA Dashboard
A solution that covers Affordable Care Act compliance from A to Z. This product eliminates the risk of becoming non-compliant and facing significant penalties!
Key features of this product include:
- Look back measurement tracking (Automated logic for employees working in multiple EIN(S) and locations)
- Payroll Data Integration (Automated breaks in service logic)
- Guaranteed Legislative software updates
- Affordability Calculations
- Form 1095-C code calculations and population (New Automated individual coverage HRA logic)
- ACA Audit including ACA Audit Defense backed by ACA attorney(legal representation for any employer that received a penalty letter
- Print to mail service (all clients must print/mail/efile through SyncStream)
- IRS electronic filing (all clients must print/mail/efile through SyncStream)
- Prior year filing available
- Individual State Filing
Most private employers with 100 or more employees and federal contractors with 50 or more employees must complete an EEO-1 report each year.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC) regulation requires workforce data elements on the EEO-1 Report with significant fines or penalties for non-compliance.
EEO-1 Comply is FREE when you purchase a full-service ACA Solution
- Generates annual EEO-1 Report in the required format for online filing.
- Prevents an employer from facing potential penalties.
- Captures information from employees required by the EEOC.
- Identifies missing data elements necessary for compliance.
- Utilizes this data to create EEOC compliance documentation.
- Manages an unlimited number of companies in one location.
- Features a dedicated team member to assist with the completion